Saturday 18 September 2010

2 Looks 1 Video- Make Up Look for Wearing Glasses

Looks inspired by Choc Magazine (magazine from Taiwan)
Introduction: Both looks are intensively focused on blendings from experience of doing the make up look previously and when I eventually decide to show you all this as a tutorial


Look 1-Make Up look with black framed glasses (Blending a combination between nude/beige and pink)



Start off with the beige or champage eyeshadow on your lids



Apply liquid liner on your lashlines with a thin line, all you need is a thin line that doesn't over-rule the make up you have


Also line the lash root or the inner part to fill up the gaps between the lash roots




Apply mascara



Don't forget your lower lashes, you will need to build some intensity in on the lower lashes in order to enlarge your eyes more.



Blend a red/burgundy/pink eyeshadow on the outter corner for your eyelid in circular motions.

I have also print screened the listed products you can use to substitute the products I've used personally


Especially, please check out (for available international retail products)
 MAC Lalaland
Laura Mercier Tulip


Look 2- Make Up with multi-colored framed glasses (Intensive blending away the hash lines)

Apply black eyeliner gel from the middle of your lids (upwards)



Use the same black gel liner and apply it on the 1/3 of the lower lashlines.

Blend the hash lines on the eyeliner with a brown eyeshadow

Fill the rest of your lids with a beige/nude eyeshadow.



Curl your lashes and apply mascara in a zigzag stroke.



By the way, I haven't done the tutorial in the order same to the magazine tutorial, but I hope you will still get the same idea, but I tend to elaborate a few things in my own version so the viewers will get the plausible idea whether it works for them or not and hopefully, what viewers should be aware of will be noticeable in the make up tutorial!

Moving out announcement:
It's my last day on the internet today, and I think there may be likely the difficulty for me to get online in the coming 2-4 weeks!  I will miss you all meanwhile but I promise I will be back soon!  Don't forget me, keep leaving me messages- I might be able to make a few replies if I am lucky =)

6 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the step by step tutorial^^

Elisa ♥ said...

where did you get those glasses =( i'm looking for themm >.<

sweetkuromi said...

Re: Kim Hye Rin
It's all inspired by magazine tutorials, but I really like the looks there, so I would interpret into video tutorials to help those who might find magazine tutorials are hard to understand OR for those who are non-Chinese speakers

Re: Elisa
They are my boyfriend's accessories! I start to love those glasses recently.... I hope I can one day find a pair that I like which are multi colored or juz the shape I like

ExquisiteJenn said...

Awww I'm going to miss you...hope you keep in touch with all of us soon!!! Good luck with the move =) You must be stressed & excited all at the same time. lol.

miemiemie said...

awesome tut! :) thanks for sharing! i wear glasses to work everyday and i always wear mascara..like heaps of it! coz i hate my glasses and it makes my eyes look unpretty but then the mascara everyday is damaging my poor lashes. so i stopped wearing it for awhile..

oh wait, did i answer your question regarding my braces? i've had them for 3 years now.i haven't scheduled my appointment this month yet,i'm a bit scared..haha they're taking them out already and i'm not sure if i'd like my teeth all bare!

♥ 珊珊 Kawaii Kuromi ♥ said...

keke yes we have a lot in common. Its great to see someone with such same interest.

Thank you for ur sweet comment.

Shan Shan xx