Friday 26 March 2010

Answers to ilovemascara's 40 Quesions

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combo
-What is your current facial wash?

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes I do
-What brand do you use?
Isa Knox (Korea) & Sana (Japan)
-What moisturizer do you use?
Sana
-Do you have freckles?
Abit around the cheeks and the left side of my chin
-Do you use eye cream?
Yes, I do, it's anti wrinkle line of Isa Knox
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I don't think so...

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk
-How about concealer?
No, I don't own a concealer YET
-Do you know your undertone color?
No idea
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
It's something to make eyes look pretty! and it's my life saver most times
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
lol, I didn't know about that
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Isa Knox- Cathy Cat
-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora- I don't own any YET, but I love to own some of their products!
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Make Up Brushes (refer to the video below)


-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes to both
-For the face?
I have Orbis Base and Illamasqua primer
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Blue, Purple, Champagne
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I own both but I use liquid liner more often
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
No
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I love them cuz they make the colors obvious!
-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes, Bella Pierre
-What is your favorite lipstick?
Benefit and Mac
-How about lipgloss?
none in particular
-What is your favorite blush to use?
NARS-Orgasm!
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Not really but I once bid Laura Mercier Translucent LoosePowder
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, only used abit recently
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No, but I know there's one in Bicester Village...
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes...I wanna take bridal make up course as well!!
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometime.... *sigh*
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Um, it's more related to grooming- I hate to c lazy people who doesn't even both to put lipstick on when they are in a job which has possibility meeting clients
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
More detailed on the eyes and neutral on lips
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I dunno, cuz they all wear the same tone :(
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
lipstick
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Sometimes 
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
No way, but I am just lazy at times
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
NARS, Make Up Forever
-What do you think of Makeup?
Addictive, Fun and Magical!

No comments: