Friday 14 October 2011

Belated OOTD for 13th Oct 2011 (event for work)

Before deciding to order the outfit I was wearing for the Beauty Event at work, I was actually stressed about which dress to wear as it just kept me wondering if it should be "Black and Pink" or fully pink.  There was a vote between the 2 here

This is the dress that the majority voted... and it seemed to be the one that suits me better...
 
But this is the one that my boyfriend prefers... I love it, but I would only order it if I decide to wear itfor party purposes....


Anyway, so far I really don't regret ordering the dress as the design with the pussybow neck n the puffy end of the dress made it all unique... 




I've also mentioned in my video that I didn't film the video before I start working as I was running late for work as I didn't have a good night sleep (all thanks to my flight attendant interview friend Paula's accident calls for nothing), I totally overslept and forgot that I had one eye with and without false lashes (Eeek!)


Thanks for those who paid compliaments to me for wearing this dress and those who decided that I should order this dress, and I promise it's going to be the dress I will wear more than this one time...


And obviously... I had NO time to iron my dress before wearing it or showing the video...  but I hope my impression of grooming had not yet been ruined?! LOL... But I'm still being a good girl obeying the rules of not wearing UGGs, sneakers or open-toed shoes in the operation hours I work in the dep store... Other dress code restriction: No wearing jeans-and black is a must though no one has uniform to wear... Hopefully I can find the time to film a video of a collection of outfits I wear and to show how I manage to show my unique ideas and obeying the dress code at work... Please let me know if this video will be worth looking forward to :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The dress looks really cute on you! I love the bow. You made the right choice by picking that one :D

Anonymous said...

That dress is lovely on you! I have a blouse that is almost identicle, but different pink and texture. Not as long, but that could be a dress(short one) but if I was to wear shorts or leggings it be okay I suppose.:) You made an excellent choice you could even sinch it at the waist with a waist belt too!

MakeupByPeggyL said...

Hello dear! It's been a long time. I'm not really making videos anymore but I've recently started updating my blog again. Love those tops! :) I like that pink one at the end the most <3