Saturday 17 December 2011

OOTD highlights in December (Part 2) & Moment of Life

This outfit of the day on the Dec 2011 Part 2 will only be highlighting on just one outfit for the time being as this update is not only going to be based on fashion alone but also mentioning abit of something that touches my heart from the party... OK, first thing first, what I wore on the party with the beauty department of the department store (Selfridges) I work for:



After I finished filming the video for this outfit of the day, I would leave home with something warm on myself ;)







During dressing up for the night, I was trying really hard on setting this hairdo that my hairdresser in Hong Kong did for me on the count down for Year 2007... but of course... from what you can see for 11th Dec 2011... It was a major fail :(


For the rest of night, I really didn't get to take loads of pictures, but well... here's some to keep everyone's eyes opened and hopefully to keep you guys all staying tuned



This last picture is taken with one of my eye candies, Sam, LOL. I know I have a boyfriend, but sorry, I still have to say it from what my eyes tell me: I THINK HE'S CUTE >.<

Moment of Life: Like I said, not everything in my blog is always based on beauty blogging, sometimes, talking from experience to viewers... or to share my feelings in the category on moment of life...Basically for the night I was drinking (well, in between not alot and alot), and I wasn't too drunk to do anything silly but I wasn't in a sober status enough to reassure everyone my safety home....


I promised my boyfriend for the night that I would be going home anytime before 1am as we were to go to London the next day, plus, he didn't want me to go to the drinking party at all that I would and I should give him every benefit he deserves... in fact, also the trust.... 


As soon as one of the guys Shane said he was thinking of going elsewhere for the night, we left Tribeca together, and I was about to walk home alone like I usually do after getting off the bus from work in the town centre, Shane showed his disagreement on what I was doing and insisted picking options on either following him to the next place for a drink OR allow him to lend me the taxi money as there was no ATMs nearby.


The result: Of course I got home safe, and that I need to find the most perfect timing to pay him back the taxi money I owed him. In case viewers and bloggers asked why I can't return him money while we were on duty at counters, reason is cuz of the staff regulation with staff's personal money and belongings at the counter. (I don't think people would be interested in hearing all the policies, LOL)


Overall from this blog entry, besides just talking about fashion and makeup, I would also like to share my appreciation to Shane for being one of the nicest guys I met at work and also his effort in making sure my safety back home after the party... Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Awwww. Your boyfriend is sweet. He was so concerned about you.

The outfit is smoking. Love those tall boots.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Unknown said...

I love your outfit! You look so good! Loving the knee high boots too :D

And you work with some VERY good looking coworkers! I wouldn't mind going into work with so much eye candy around all day LOL