Friday 31 December 2010

Goodbye to 2010

Here are the things I will do to say goodbye to 2010, and to greet 2011. So first, I will do this tag that Rinny has given me and as well as an award





To accept the Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:


1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.

2. Share seven things about yourself.

3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.

4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award. 


Here are 7 things about me
1) The final interview of the flight attendant post I have applied is coming in less than a week's time now, I'm soooo nervous!
2) Sorry, I shouldn't mention this one but this is a crucial fact that I think people should know if they get to the level that they know my name is that I'm a very easy-going person that won't mind it all, but it doesn't mean that I'm always comfortable with almost everything... I'm very forgiving and willing to give people another chance because we are all human beings who make mistakes BUT I will take back all the privileges I once offered if I was taken for granted

3) I used to work in the airline in Hong Kong... hehe, let me show u all this cute photo of me with my paw cushions, I used to wished that I could take the cushions to work, lol


4) My favourite Japanese Drama is Attention Please, which is a drama about flight attendant trainings in Japan Airline.


5) My boyfriend and I dated for 7 years now, the day that we started together was 25th Dec 2003.
6) I'm totally obsessed with Kuromi stuff! My most wanted things of Kuromi at the moment are Kuromi ear-muffs and passport folder.
7) My bf is enjoying PS3, and both of us are playing Call Of Duty together lately.... lol


Then here's the questions being tagged by a2nl0v4u to answer....
Rules: Answer 10 questions and Tag 10 bloggers.

1. Why did you create this blog?
The reason I joined this blog is because I would like to share my thoughts about beauty and fashion with more people outside youtube

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow blogs based on fashion, beauty and sometimes about friends' experiences on different situations and daily life matters.

3. Favorite makeup brand?
Make Up Forever, illamasqua, Mememe, NARS, Model's Own

4. Favorite clothing brand?
Jane Norman

5. Your indispensable makeup product:
eyeliner and false lashes

6. Your favorite color:
purple

7. Your Perfume:



(I still use these perfumes)


8. Your favorite film:
Up

Orphan
House Bunny

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
GREECE! To meet Ria the most wonderful Greek beauty blogger I know!!

10. Make the last question yourself and answer:

How old are you when you start wearing make up officially? Me, 20, old & late, lol!


And I am gotta tag for the blog award and the 10 questions:
Deanna
Ria
Cosmeticcupcake (Michelle)
Mimi
Panda
Nur
Marilou
KeiKei
and others who'd like to do these tags...


OK, lastly, as a goodbye to 2010, I have made a video on my favourite products in 2010 which was suggested by Prettyholic, one of my best friends in the youtube beauty community!







Products I've mentioned in the video:
Coffret D'Or eyeshadow palette
OSkin eyeshadow
Muli Guli Eyeliner Blue
Illamasqua Matte Primer
Model's Own Blending brush
Sleek Palette Original

And here is my make up collection in 2009-2010.  I will see if I will update the collection by the end of 2011.



Happy New Year and Enjoy those clips I linked <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the videos! And Attention Please was a great drama; after watching that I wanted to become a flight attendant too lol :P

chelle said...

Thanks for tagging me Ronnie! Good luck for your final interview =) I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you! You'll do great!