Sunday 25 April 2010

Outfit of the Day (25th April 2010)



FYI: This floral dress has an underneath cover along, to protect yourself & to look great! :)





Went out to celebrate the monthly dating celebration with my boyfriend, 6 Years and 4 Months that we dated each other.... It's not that it's as special as the actual date of anniversary but the random months that we can celebrate will mean alot between us.... 

I have purchased a floral V-neck dress from puxzycat.com, although for now this pair of open toe shoes can match the dress with low profile, I am still looking for a few more options for this dress, maybe with lower heels or something, I would love it if any of you can leave me some suggestions....

Happy 6 Years and 4 Months & I love you, Mr K.Lai

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the dress!! wish you and your bf eternal happiness!!