Thursday 29 April 2010

The Shu Uemura Gem Glam Inspired Look





..................BUT I DON'T OWN ANYTHING OF SHU UEMURA EVEN EVER SINCE THE 1ST TIME I BOUGHT MAKE UP..... excuse my poor mandarin speaking, I prefer not to come on camera when I ask Anita questions....





Normally, I would prefer to upload just 2 videos a week maximum, but this time, I decided to upload the 3rd one as an exception as I wanna pre-upload this video for the sake my used make up model Anita to wish her luck for her semester exams, to let her know she deserves support from all kinds of people I know as well as my appreciation and effort I put for her in this video cuz she's worth it....



Behind the scene of this video, a meaningful experience and a great afternoon made my day:
1) The discussions of equipments:
Outfits- It's better off if Anita wears anything she wants, cuz it shows she's really being herself to me and all the audience and it's the REAL Anita I hang out with and the whole point of inviting her to be this make up model.  However, she has asked me about if there's a specified color contact lenses I would suggest her to wear: That's blue, cuz it really suits the whole make up look and it is strongly recommended to those who love this look and will decide to wear it

2) Anita was surprisingly pointing out what I can do to make her video a better than the previous one with Claudia, such as bringing the desk lamp and camera more forward to her face....

3)My camera goes short of battery so quickly, during these recharging intervals, me and Anita would chat and share our thoughts about anything.... Both of us have a same Leicester life, both of us live with our boyfriends, and both of us are the only girls sharing the house with two guys.....

In my heart, Anita is a considerate girl, and so down-to-earth that I admire so much.....

I hope more acknowledgements and supports will come upon Anita no matter if it is to do with her being my make up model for more videos I make OR her fashion sense that deserves the acknowledgements.



One of my own make up equipments: Both me and Anita agreed- Benefit Skinny Dip looks great on Anita with this inspired look, for this first time talking about lipsticks which one matches whose lips with my instinct correct....

No comments: